[Openstack] Fwd: Four compute-node, everytime the 1st and 2nd are choosen

Sateesh Chodapuneedi sateesh.chodapuneedi at citrix.com
Wed Nov 9 12:02:32 UTC 2011

Hi Razique,

Which scheduler are you using?
And what is the underlying hypervisor?

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."