[Openstack] Weird behaviour regarding nova image-create

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:09:32 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
looks like a gremlins is living into my instance.
I'm playing with the creation-from-a-running-instance image.
Better than explanations :

	instance:
$ ls
g01-static-tests.sh   pouet                 razique               ssh-host-dss-key.pub  ssh-host-rsa-key.pub  ssh_key_gen.sh
$ touch pouet2
$ ls
g01-static-tests.sh   pouet                 pouet2                razique               ssh-host-dss-key.pub  ssh-host-rsa-key.pub  ssh_key_gen.sh

	nova-server :
$ nova image-create 54 clone
$ nova image-list
+----+---------------------------------------------+--------+
| ID |                     Name                    | Status |
+----+---------------------------------------------+--------+
| 14 | clone                                       | ACTIVE |

$ nova boot --image 14 --flavor 1 test_clone
57 | test_clone | ACTIVE | private=20.10.0.11

#ssh -i creds/cle_priv.key ubuntu at 20.10.0.11

new instance
$ ls
g01-static-tests.sh   pouet                 razique               ssh-host-dss-key.pub  ssh-host-rsa-key.pub  ssh_key_gen.sh

.... where the heck is my pouet2 file ?

Regards,
Razique - doc team-