[Openstack] Does live migration/ block-migration works with Diablo

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:33:25 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
It looks like the HA migration doesn't work at all, I've setup the shared storage, here are the logs :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/3157/

Part 1 : the host which runs the instance
Part2 : the host which should receive the instance

I use qemu on both servers, and migration is implemented (I quickly tried a small virsh migrate --list qemu+ssh://user@host2/system)

I've dig accross the web, but appart the two pages we have on the doc (which mainly focus on the shared storage rather than some migration abstract) it's kinda hard to implement it.
Since I'll validate the implementation, i could update the doc accordingly.

Regards,
Razique - doc team -