[Openstack] Wiki and OpenID

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Nov 6 14:33:48 UTC 2011

Thank you Chmouel! Really appreciate it.

It works for me as well. Here are the basic steps.

   1. Go to any page on the OpenStack wiki.
   2. Click Login.
   3. You should see "OpenID verification requires that you click this
   button" Click the Continue button.
   4. You should see "You have used your Single Sign On ID to access a site
   which is *not *recognized by the Launchpad service"*
   *
   5. Click Yes, sign me in.
   6. You should see "Please choose an account name now. If you choose an
   existing account name you will be asked for the password and be able to
   associate the account with your OpenID."
   7. Enter your Launchpad ID and click Choose this name.

You are now logged in.

The only small glitch we have to work through is to change the ACL settings
on some pages to match Launchpad IDs. We'll work through that on Monday, it
should only affect the StartingPage and some of the governance pages.
(People who would see this are Soren, Theirry, Rick Clark, Jonathan Bryce,
and anyone else with access-controlled pages.)

Thanks,
Anne
Anne Gentle | http://justwriteclick.com/

[image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/conversationandcommunity>[image: