[Openstack] Submitting code to Novaclient

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 2 16:23:43 UTC 2011

You're doing it right, we've all just been tied up with some production stuff.

I'll try and take some time this afternoon to clear the queue.

Sorry for the delay ... and thanks for the submissions!

-S

________________________________
From: openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Gaurav Gupta [gauravgupta at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:39 PM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Openstack] Submitting code to Novaclient

What's the process of submitting code to the novaclient project. Is it submitting pull request from Git or something like Gerrit? There are many pulls for novaclient that are waiting on GitHub for weeks.

If someone get a change, please review and merge the following:
https://github.com/rackspace/python-novaclient/pull/136