[Openstack] Virtualization abstraction

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:15:05 UTC 2011

If you are asking whether the virtualization abstraction layer in Nova
can be split out into a library, I think the answer would be "with
some effort". I'm sure there are a few dependencies on other Nova code
not in /nova/virt/, but you can try to identify those pieces and then
try to remove that coupling.

-jay