[Openstack] Feedback on HTTP APIs

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Sat May 28 02:33:13 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

I think that the most convenient place to leave comments is in the web help version:

http://docs.openstack.org/cactus/openstack-compute/developer/openstack-compute-api-1.1/content/index.html

If you scroll down you'll see there's a place for comments at the end of every page.

Looking forward to your comments,

-jOrGe W.