[Openstack] Updating SystemUsageData blueprint w.r.t. accounts/tenants

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Sat May 28 00:04:17 UTC 2011

Project is indeed the equivalent of tenant.

The multi-tenant-accounting blueprint says usage must be TAGGED with the
tenant so that an operator can map and aggregate usage as is appropriate
for their own business logic.

If we aggregate by tenant, we just need ton recognize that there may
eventually be a use case where an operator needs the data pre-aggregation.