[Openstack] DRBD storage for Openstack installations

郭耀謙 tonytkdk at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:06:40 UTC 2011

Thanks Oleg ,

It's a good experience share.
Especially the live-migration and snapshot section . It's really valuable
for me.
Our approach is very similar withe mirantis. The difference is on storage
device , AMI has product our own Storage device for backup etc. What I have
to operate just set iSCSi volume for those storage demands. The replication
depends on that exist device. But I did not though about the live-migration
part. You guys bring me more ideas.
What a pity that there's no chance to join some conference for me in Taiwan.
I'm still lack of resources to found a community.

btw , I appreciate deploy openstack with kickstart which from mirantis :>
Nice to meet you....

Cheers
Hugo Kuo