[Openstack] DRBD storage for Openstack installations

Peter J. Pouliot ppouliot at novell.com
Thu May 26 14:37:18 UTC 2011

Greetings Programs,

We to have been toying with a similar idea in our lab.   We are using the same model as Oleg, for existing clouds.   The current OpenStack paradigm is a bit different.   Having not read all his info yet, I hope they include service resources for the openstacks bits configured into his CIB.

We have been toying with the idea, of doing linux-ha clusters under the openstack services for service availability across the cloud.