[Openstack] How to limit the total virtual processors/memory for one compute node?

Lorin Hochstein lorin at isi.edu
Tue May 24 03:00:22 UTC 2011

Hi Huang:

You can use the simple scheduler, allocates new instances to hosts that have the fewest instances currently running.

--scheduler_driver=nova.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler

More sophisticated schedulers are currently under active development, but they haven't made it to the trunk yet.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein, Computer Scientist