[Openstack] OpenStack API, Reservation ID's and Num Instances ...

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Mon May 23 17:48:53 UTC 2011

Also keep in mind that UUIDs alone may not be sufficient. As was
discussed previously in a marathon ID rename thread, we have to
handle the case of federated zones gone bad that could purposefully
produce UUIDs that collide. We may want any extra namespace such as
"account:uuid" or "zone:uuid", but of course we need to figure out
federated account and zone details first.

-Eric