[Openstack] [NetStack] Quantum Service API extension proposal

Rick Clark rick at openstack.org
Sat May 21 21:21:30 UTC 2011

It is my understanding that we would use the standard Openstack extension mechanism,  though I don't believe jorge's proposal has been officially accepted yet.
However our plugin model will require a complex way of expressing capability that might not be a part of jorge's proposal.

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network