[Openstack] Fedora RPM repository

Mike Scherbakov mihgen at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:03:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are happy to announce Fedora repository with RPM packages. We have two
builds available:

   - stable: http://download.mirantis.com/cactus/ – RPMs for stable cactus
   build
   - houry: http://download.mirantis.com/repo/ – RPMs for hourly builds from
   trunk

We have built and tested it with Fedora 14 release.

These packages are based on RHEL6 specs from
https://github.com/griddynamics/openstack-rhel
We're interested in supporting this repository, keeping it up to date.
We are also interested in providing a good documentation on that on the
OpenStack wiki,
so advices on procedures on publishing such information on OpenStack wiki
are welcome.

Feel free to test that on your Fedora boxes and provide us a feedback on
openstack-support at mirantis.com!

--
Mike Scherbakov,
mscherbakov at mirantis.com