[Openstack] Global deployment of Glance

Glen Campbell glen.campbell at rackspace.com
Tue May 17 15:59:04 UTC 2011

If we are going to deploy Glance to support a global deployment of Nova, would it make sense to have replicas in different regions for better performance?

Or, to put it another way, is there a recommended way to keep multiple Glance installations in sync?

Users doing snapshots/backups, etc., would presumably get better performance if Glance was local, but how would we keep the base/shared images in sync?

[cid:67C8D8D2-A2AD-473E-8376-07B9818708A7]

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.