[Openstack] Openstack IRC Channels

Ant Messerli amesserl at rackspace.com
Tue May 10 21:16:09 UTC 2011

As discussed on the mailing list and the #openstack-meeting, the general consensus was that we create a new development channel.  The new IRC channels on FreeNode are:

#openstack -  to be used for Help, Support, Bug reporting, etc
#openstack-dev - to be used as the primary development channel for all Openstack projects

Everyone is welcome in either channel, we just wanted to split up some of the crosstalk a bit.

Thanks,

antonym

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.