[Openstack] Notifications proposal

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Tue May 10 16:22:17 UTC 2011

On May 10, 2011, at 11:07 AM, Matt Dietz wrote:

Alright, I'll buy it. Simply adding a UUID would be trivial

Cool.

Regarding categories, I tend to agree with Jay on this. I think it would
be treacherous to try to account for any number of possibilities, and I
also think that we need to keep this as simple as possible.

Okay fair enough,  the external publisher may create categories as needed.