[Openstack] [SPAM] Testing

John Purrier john at openstack.org
Tue May 10 14:55:07 UTC 2011

Vish, this is good stuff. We should pick this up in glance and swift, either
sharing a common effort with nova or specifying for each project the same
documentation that Vish is suggesting.

Heads up for other projects that are looking to be affiliated or incubated
projects, it will save time and effort to conform to a common schema for
testing that is being laid out.

Thanks,

John