[Openstack] Reminder: OpenStack team meeting - 21:00 UTC

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Tue May 10 09:43:50 UTC 2011

On 05/10/2011 04:05 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Our weekly team meeting will take place at 21:00 UTC this Tuesday in
> #openstack-meeting on IRC.

Each weeks, it's at that time. Here, that makes it 5am, and I don't
really wana wake up just to chat on IRC, but still would like to be
there, especially because I couldn't attend the design summit, and that
I'm currently trying to get up-to-speed to what's going on. Would it be
possible to not schedule it always at the same time? If that's only an
issue for me, and that it's perfect time for others, then I'd understand
to not change the time though... But as much as I can tell, even in
California, that's 2pm, which is quite late already.

Cheers,

Thomas