[Openstack] Creating a forum

Everett Toews everett.toews at cybera.ca
Sun May 8 02:06:51 UTC 2011

Okay...so I at least have to ask. Where exactly does that leave the
evaluation and potential use of QnA software? Will there be a
qa.openstack.org?

The meeting logs for the PPB (
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/PPB/PPBMeetingLogs) haven't been posted
yet so it isn't clear.

I would be willing to host a OSQA site for evaluation purposes.

One thing to keep in mind for after the evaluation process. The users for
the OpenStack.org wiki and any forum/QnA software should be synced so people
don't need 3 username/passwords when trying to get help.

I confess it's tempting to just let this drop but there are enough people on
the ML who want this warrant pursuing it.

Everett