[Openstack] some local patches for nova

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:22:30 UTC 2011

Some of these patches are very useful.  Please let us know when you have signed the CLA so we can move forward on merging.  In general the process for merges is to propose each fix by uploading a branch to launchpad and proposing a merge.  If you would like help with this process, please let me know and I can help you with it.

Otherwise, I may try to pull a few of the important ones in and propose myself as soon as you have signed the CLA

Vish