[Openstack] Lieutenants (Again)

Matt Dietz matt.dietz at rackspace.com
Wed May 4 02:59:23 UTC 2011

I'll add myself to the pool for Xen

From: Vishvananda Ishaya <vishvananda at gmail.com<mailto:vishvananda at gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:08:35 -0700
To: <openstack at lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack at lists.launchpad.net>>
Subject: [Openstack] Lieutenants (Again)

Hey Everyone,

A couple people have stepped up to lead development on different sections of the code. Thanks to Brian Waldon and Brian Lamar for listing themselves at http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaLieutenants

I'm still looking for points of contact for the remaining sections.  Even though alternate projects are being created for volumes and networking, I still need someone to manage the existing nova code in these areas.  Even more important are POCs for the various hypervisors.  We have a breaking change coming in the multinic code, and I want to make sure that changes like this make it into all hypervisors as quickly as possible.

I'm assuming someone from citrix is right for both Xen and ESX hypervisors.  Volunteers?

Vish
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~openstack Post to : openstack at lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack at lists.launchpad.net> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~openstack More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.