[Openstack] Creating a forum

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Tue May 3 01:05:11 UTC 2011

On 05/03/2011 07:10 AM, Soren Hansen wrote:
> I totally understand that I'm reasonably alone in this (the endless
> amount of forums with even more endless amounts of users all over the
> Internet clearly demonstrates that I'm at least a minority), so don't
> let me hold you guys back if you all love forums. I just know from
> experience that try as I might, I'm not likely to maintain any sort of
> motivation to participate in forums for any useful amount of time.

You are not alone, which is why I know there are projects so you can use
forums AND mailing lists. Posts to the forums are going to the list and
vice-versa. Too bad that I can't remember any project names, but I know
it's possible, at least.

I 100% agree with what you wrote about having dozens of forums to watch.
It's very annoying, and lists are a lot more convenient to monitor.

Thomas