[Openstack] Creating a forum

Everett Toews everett.toews at cybera.ca
Mon May 2 21:15:47 UTC 2011

I'm all for creating a forum. The Launchpad answers thing is okay but could
be better and it's very siloed to the individual project.

I found a stackexchange-like open source implementation called OSQA: The
Open Source Q&A System <http://www.osqa.net/>.  It's written in python.
Could be a good fit.

Everett