[Openstack] openstack-meeting irc channel schedule

Rick Clark rick at openstack.org
Mon May 2 18:48:11 UTC 2011

Since the number of projects seems to be increasing daily, I think we
should create a #openstack-meeting schedule page on the wiki, so we
don't accidentally conflict.  It would also be a central place to see
what teams are having IRC meetings and when to lurk.

I don't see any real reason to restrict access to the channel. There is
enough room for all the projects around openstack to have their irc
meetings in the channel.  Plus it encourages teams to meet in the open.

Any objections?

Rick