[Openstack] OpenStack Design Summit Registration Update

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Wed Mar 30 21:42:14 UTC 2011

Developers:

As you know, next month is the OpenStack Conference & Design Summit
sponsored by Citrix in Santa Clara, CA from April 26 ­ 29 at the Hyatt
(Register at http://openstack.org/register). We currently have 287 people
registered which is fantastic as we had about 155 at the San Antonio Design
Summit late last year; however, there are only 350 slots available for this
event as we needed to limit attendance based on the facility we chose,
budgets, and general event growth to deliver a high quality program. I want
to ensure that ALL developers wishing to attend are able to register for
this event so PLEASE register TODAY if you are planning to attend. I will be
turning off event registration very soon and probably holding the last 15
slots as EMERGENCY registration for speakers or any other last minute
attendee requirements.

Thus, PLEASE REGISTER TODAY if you are planning to attend at
http://openstack.org/register.

Also, the hotel room block is filling up nicely and I would like all
attendees to take advantage of the discount as well as opportunity to
further network in the evenings at the hotel bar; more information at
http://santaclara.hyatt.com/groupbooking/clararasp2011.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone next month in Santa Clara.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930