[Openstack] OpenStack Design Summit - Fall 2011 Location Request

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 29 18:50:39 UTC 2011

Would be great to go to Europe this time. It will be a bit costly to fly
all the Texans there, but I think it's necessary to help bootstrapping
the European developer community.

Amsterdam might make a good price/size-of-hub combination. It's also on
the high-speed-train European network, easily connected to London or Paris.

Please note that the date depends on our plans for the next two
releases, which will be finalized at the summit. The tentative date
("early October") is based on the brainstorming at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/DiabloReleaseSchedule
http://wiki.openstack.org/EReleaseSchedule

So don't make any definitive plan :)

--