[Openstack] OpenStack Governance Voting Update

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Mon Mar 28 18:11:08 UTC 2011

OpenStack Community:

We are moving right along with the elections for the following positions:
Project Team Lead Glance, Project Team Lead Nova, and Project Team Lead
Swift, and 2 Project Policy Board members. All voting links went out last
week and I wanted to remind everyone to take a moment and vote. Here is the
latest on voting statistics:

Project Team Lead Glance ­ 6 Eligible Voters ; 4 Voters Complete; 2 Voters
to vote
Project Team Lead Swift ­ 26 Eligible Voters; 16 Voters Complete; 10 Voters
to vote
Project Team Lead Nova ­ 71 Eligible Voters; 40 Voters Complete. 31 Voters
to vote
Project Policy Board (2 Seats) - 134 Eligible Voters**; 70 Voters Complete;
64 Voters to vote

** All OpenStack launchpad registered users are eligible to vote in the
Project Policy Board election; however to properly secure the voting system
I am required to directly send an email with a unique voting id, thus I need
an email address. If you would like to vote in this election and have not
received a voting link please contact me before Friday April 1 at 11:59pm
CST.

If you have any questions on this election please contact me. Thanks again
for supporting the OpenStack community and taking the time to vote!

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930