[Openstack] A few more hours to get our features in

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Mar 25 07:38:28 UTC 2011

Due to travel constraints, FeatureFreeze will be delayed by a few hours,
I expect to declare it around 1500 UTC today.

That gives us a few more hours to try to get the remaining branches
merged. Priority goes to this list (the targeted features that were
proposed before branch merge proposal freeze):

https://code.launchpad.net/~jaypipes/glance/checksum/+merge/54537
https://code.launchpad.net/~citrix-openstack/nova/xenapi-netinject-prop/+merge/49798
https://code.launchpad.net/~zulcss/nova/nova-lxc/+merge/51469
https://code.launchpad.net/~citrix-openstack/nova/xenapi-vlan-network-manager/+merge/53660
https://code.launchpad.net/~bcwaldon/nova/osapi-flavors-links/+merge/54263
https://code.launchpad.net/~bcwaldon/nova/osapi-versions-links/+merge/54265
https://code.launchpad.net/~blamar/nova/openstack-api-1-1-images/+merge/53942
https://code.launchpad.net/~bcwaldon/nova/osapi-servers-links/+merge/54264
https://code.launchpad.net/~rackspace-titan/nova/openstack-api-markers/+merge/53943
https://code.launchpad.net/~rackspace-titan/nova/metadata_v1.1/+merge/53952

For all the branches that will not get merged in time, you have two
choices: withdraw your merge proposal or file an exception request,
following the process at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/FeatureFreeze

Feel free to start the exception request process now so that I can start
giving out exceptions for late merging as soon as the freeze is declared.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack