[Openstack] OpenStack API - Where do I find ?

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Mar 24 01:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi Sheshadri,

Openstack compute (nova) supports both the Amazon EC2 API and the Rackspace 1.0 API currently.

The RS API spec is available here: http://docs.rackspacecloud.com/servers/api/v1.0/cs-devguide-20110112.pdf
There is a python client library available here: https://github.com/rackspace/python-novaclient

Perhaps someone else on the list can help you with the Storage API's?

Hope it helps!
-Sandy
<http://docs.rackspacecloud.com/servers/api/v1.0/cs-devguide-20110112.pdf>
________________________________
From: openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Sheshadri Amathnadu [Sheshadri.Amathnadu at huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:41 PM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Openstack] OpenStack API - Where do I find ?

Hello,

I¡¯m looking into OpenStack Compute and Storage API¡¯s and could not find one where all the API¡¯s are listed and what each API¡¯s will look like and the purpose of it.

I appreciate if somebody can point me to the right direction.

Thanks,
Sheshadri Amathnadu
Sr. Platform Developer
Huawei Innovation Center, Corporate Research US

[cid:image002.png at 01CBDF49.2A9B7970]
2330 Central Expressway,
Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA
Bldg # A ¨C Cube : A1-1135
D: 408-330-5177, F:408-330-5088
Email : sheshadri.amathnadu at huawei.com
Website : http://www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
±¾Óʼþ¼°Æ丽¼þº¬ÓлªÎª¹«Ë¾µÄ±£ÃÜÐÅÏ¢£¬½öÏÞÓÚ·¢Ë͸øÉÏÃæµØÖ·ÖÐÁгöµÄ¸öÈË»òȺ×é¡£½û
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.