[Openstack] Problems with path, prefix and delimiter with Object Storage

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Mar 17 15:03:42 UTC 2011

Sure, I can make that change - but I'd love it if you made the edits. Docs
are open for change.

Just do:
bzr branch lp:openstack-manuals trunk
bzr branch trunk edits

Make the edits in this file:
doc/source/docbkx/os-objectstorage-devguide.xml

Then do:
bzr commit -m 'Edited to clarify path and prefix'
bzr push lp:~lpusername/openstack-manuals/edits

Then go to the Launchpad site and request a merge.
Next I'll rebuild the docs (automation coming soon) and push the changed
HTML (and PDF) to the docs site.

Let me know if you'd like to try it and I can walk you through on IRC or
Skype. If not, I'll put it on my backlog.

Thanks,
Anne
*Anne Gentle*
anne at openstack.org