[Openstack] [Nova] Review and bug priorities

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 14 16:11:14 UTC 2011

Justin Santa Barbara wrote:
> I've been moaning about the fact that Nova is like a happy
> oblivious little child for way too long, so I'll take on the two bugs
> that teach it that things can go wrong in the real world:
>
> When a node dies, its instances should be marked !running
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/661214
>
> nova-compute doesn't notice when a VM crashes
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/661260

Many thanks for that !

Note that a few hours ago I tried to convince Soren to do those two as
well, and he told me he would do them...without assigning himself yet, I
guess.

Please coordinate with him so that nobody duplicates the bugfix effort.
104 other bugs will thank you :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack