[Openstack] DIstributed Scheduler blueprint update

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Mar 10 15:06:08 UTC 2011

	I've updated the specification for the Distributed Scheduler blueprint to include details of the proposed implementation. Up until now it hasn't been possible to provide any detail, since this depended on the implementation of the changes for multi-cluster/zones. Now that Sandy has made some progress, we've discussed an approach we think will work, and so I've written it out in as much detail as I could here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/DistributedScheduler

	The only change is the "Implementation" section of that page. Please review that, and let me know if either something isn't clear, or if something could be improved. I will at PyCon for the next few days, so I won't be continuously available to respond, but I will when I have the chance.

-- Ed Leafe