[Openstack] OS API server password generation

Dan Prince dan.prince at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 7 15:43:27 UTC 2011

Hi Thierry,

Appoligies for the late blueprint submission. I guess I like using Blueprints for missing features so that I can setup the dependencies in launchpad. On this specific issue I just wanted some community comments and communication on the notes I had in etherpad. Although my initial email was poorly worded I did get a couple useful comments.

Bugs vs. Blueprints is sort of a gray area. When a larger blue print is accepted (like the Openstack 1.1 API) should we file component features as bugs or blueprints?

In my case I could have easily considered this a bug as well since we should already support the v1.0 API right?

Dan