[Openstack] OpenStack Compute 1.1

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Mar 2 21:38:07 UTC 2011

Ok, you win the sharp eyes award. :) The front cover also has the Rackspace
logo rather than the OpenStack logo. The PDF just needs to be re-built using
the Apache license indicator. Jorge built that output capability for
OpenStack specifically, but he just didn't re-run the PDF build yet - we
noticed it and decided to push the PDF out anyway in the interest of time.
Look for an updated PDF with the correct licensing indicated.

Anne

*Anne Gentle*
anne at openstack.org
 my blog <http://justwriteclick.com/> | my