[Openstack] How to deal with 'tangential' bugs?

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Tue Mar 1 16:00:24 UTC 2011

All that is fine, but it doesn't help in the situation that Justin was discussing.  He's talking about a case where you're affected by a bug, but you can't fix it yourself.

Your procedures above require you to fix the bug that you've found (or wait for someone else to fix the bug) before your topic branch can be merged.  He's trying to avoid blocking the topic branch merge because of a tangential bug.

Ewan.