[Openstack] Default ports for services

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:15:28 UTC 2011

Hi!

As I stated on our Skype chat about this the other day, I think that
the default port for HTTP services should be 80, with 8080 used for
administrative endpoints. Unless there's a good reason to have a
specific port assigned to what is essentially just an HTTP service, I
don't think we should stray from the standard.

That said, I recognize that Glance's API and registry servers are at
9292 and 9191 respectively. I believe it was a mistake to do that, and
I would support switching those both back to 80.

-jay