[Openstack] Keystone object model

Rouault, Jason (Cloud Services) jason.rouault at hp.com
Mon Jun 20 15:32:42 UTC 2011

Is there an object data model for Keystone and a mapping to current Swift
and Nova concepts?  I have the following questions:

1)      The relationship between a Keystone Tenant and a Swift Account.  Is
it 1-to-1, 1-to-many, many-to-many, what?

2)      The relationship between a Keystone Tenant and a Nova Project. Is it
1-to-1, 1-to-many, many-to-many, what?

3)      Relationship between a Keystone User and a Tenant?  Can a user be a
member of multiple Tenants?

4)      The plan for group usage in Keystone.  I see three types of groups,
Tenant Groups, User Groups, and Global Groups

5)      How will Keystone groups map to the notion of group in Swift?

6)      How will Keystone groups be used for Nova?

Thanks,

Jason