[Openstack] Feedback on Portable Configuration Drive Blueprint

Paul Voccio paul.voccio at rackspace.com
Sun Jun 19 20:14:35 UTC 2011

Thorsten,

I'll take a run at these since I wrote the blueprint. It was initially
more of a placeholder that was going to get filled out later but Vish
bumped the priority before we (Ozone) was ready to move forward. I haven't
talked to Chris in regards to his implementation and I haven't seen the
code yet. I'll take a look at the code and update the blueprint later
tonight/tomorrow.

pvo