[Openstack] Extensions Guide

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Fri Jun 10 23:08:10 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,

I've been working on a guide to extensions that will form the basis of a proposal for a standard extensions mechanism to the PPB.

You can find the doc here:

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/

I only have the high level overview sections for now, but I wanted to get comments sooner rather than later.  The nitty-gritty REST details are coming soon, I'll keep the docs in /trunk/  up to date as I work on it so keep an eye out for them.

I appreciate your comments and suggestions, please place them in the web-help version:

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/developer/openstack-api-extensions/content/index.html

Thank You,

jOrGe W.

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.