[Openstack] OpenStack Design Summit: Hold the Dates

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Thu Jun 9 14:53:56 UTC 2011

Developers:

As I mentioned in the Developer Meeting on Tuesday, we are planning the next
Design Summit for October 3-5, 2011 in Boston, MA. We are in the process of
signing a contract with the Sheraton connected to the Hynes Convention
Center. The OpenStack Conference will be marketed and promoted separately
and is currently planned for October 6-7, 2011 at the same hotel. We will
most likely kick-off that event with a Welcome Reception on the 5th in the
evening.

More information on these events will be coming later this month once all
the contracts are signed and everything is official. In the mean time,
please go ahead and book your calendar for that week.

Thanks.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930