[Openstack] Injecting user data into instances

Chris Behrens chris.behrens at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jun 9 06:47:24 UTC 2011

Hm, inject_file is supposed to be tied into instance creation in the API.  If it's not, we have some code missing from API.  Ed Leafe did this work IIRC, as we use this here at Rackspace.  Wonder if some code got dropped at some point or if it was just never completely finished.

- Chris