[Openstack] GlusterFS project proposal online

Joshua McKenty josh at piston.cc
Tue Jun 7 09:59:03 UTC 2011

If it's a proposal for work to be done within an existing openstack project (e.g., nova-volume), then it would be a blueprint regardless. If it's actually a proposal for a new openstack subproject, then this would be the appropriate spot, but I would ask that you use the http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Approved/NewProjectProcess, which involves publishing source code prior to new project proposal. In that case, I would still suggest you use the wiki for discussion of the proposed project aims and technical decisions - just make it a top-level page.

Joshua McKenty
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.
(650) 283-6846
joshua at piston.cc