[Openstack] GlusterFS project proposal online

Joshua McKenty josh at piston.cc
Tue Jun 7 07:47:56 UTC 2011

Shehjar,

While I'll be able to provide more detailed feedback on the proposal itself after I've had a chance to digest it, can I please ask that you relocate it on the wiki? The Governance/Proposed section is for proposals for policy to be reviewed by the PPB, and not intended for blueprints.

Thanks!

Joshua McKenty
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.
(650) 283-6846