[Openstack] Java application over Openstack

mohan.rajesh00 at gmail.com mohan.rajesh00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:15:59 UTC 2011

Thanks Rafael and Jay.

By following the openstack installation manual, nova-direct-api is not
installed. To install it, should I just download openstack package and copy
the nova-direct-api and stack to the /usr/bin/ directory?
The nova-api seems have limited function to call, but nova-direct-api seems
can call any function, right?

Best,
Rajesh