[Openstack] XML and JSON for API's

James Weir james.weir at usharesoft.com
Fri Jun 3 13:53:03 UTC 2011

  Perfect...can't ask for more than that.

One extra thing is IF we decide to support XML, then it would be nice to
also support gzip-compressed, allowing the XML to be compressed when
sent - this helps save some bandwidth ;)

This is usually supported in most application/web servers when sending
XML data, at the configuration level.

Cheers
James

--