[Openstack] XML and JSON for API's

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Thu Jun 2 19:20:52 UTC 2011

It's not just about the service itself  validating it, its as Joseph said, making sure that the data structures themselves are documented in detail to the client.  To my knowledge there is no accepted schema language in JSON  though JSON schema is starting to catch on.

At the end of the day it should be a matter of providing our customers with a representation that they can readily use.  It could be that my perception is wrong, but it seems to me that there's support for both representations.   I'll try to get some data to back this up.

-jOrGe W.