[Openstack] SQLAlchemy migration number conflicts

Trey Morris trey.morris at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 1 19:08:07 UTC 2011

I think timestamp is the way to go. File name conflict shouldn't be the way
we prevent ourselves from doing stupid things. If someone merge props a
change with a migration, it's the job of both the developer and the core
reviewers to make sure something horrible isn't happening in the database as
a result.

-tr3buchet