[Openstack] diablo-3 / 1.4.2 milestone proposed candidates

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jul 26 11:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The milestone-proposed branches were updated to include Nova diablo-3,
Glance diablo-3 and Swift 1.4.2 development.

Now we need to test those to ensure no critical regression found its way
in despite our stellar continuous integration efforts :)

You can test the candidates on Ubuntu by enabling:
ppa:nova-core/milestone-proposed
ppa:glance-core/milestone-proposed (soon)
ppa:swift-core/milestone-proposed

Alternatively, you can directly check out the branches at:
lp:~hudson-openstack/nova/milestone-proposed
lp:~hudson-openstack/glance/milestone-proposed
lp:~hudson-openstack/swift/milestone-proposed

Let us know of any issue. The ones we try to fix before milestone
release will be listed at the milestone pages:
https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/diablo-3
https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/diablo-3
https://launchpad.net/swift/+milestone/1.4.2

Note that we already have bugfixes under way for identified issues in
Glance and Nova. The plan is to release Thursday morning, US time.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack