[Openstack] OpenStack Common

Jan Drake jan_drake at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:08:18 UTC 2011

Thats a better direction.  Another way to think about this is to consider this an extensible service framework.  If we agree on lightweight code wrappers (apis/modules) first with whatever "backend" each project uses, and then migrate each of those areas to a common implementation, we can inject uniformity and expected levels of instrumentation/capabilities across the projects. Example: log4j extender model...

Jan